After Alistair and I finished making the schematic, we were fresh minded and ready to dive into the artefact. For this part of the project we tried to look into ideas of what could have existed in the Land of Oz but may have not been shown in the movie.
Before begining this project we had to take a few factors into consideration:
- Time for production
- Cost of production
- Team management for sections of the production
After taking these factors into consideration we began looking into artefact ideas.
- Munchkin major coat
- Munchkin dress
- Dorothy statue
- Alistair Hazard signs
- Talk about our idea process
- why we chose various ideas
- how we wanted to make the artefact
- process we decided on (shower)
- show end product